New beginning..

To say the last 2 weeks has been a rollercoaster is the biggest understatement possible. I have been to hell and back, and back again. But i would like to thank ALL those people who have been there for me...especially Emma G....you are amazing and i thank you from the bottom of my heart for your straight talking advice (apart from telling me to go round there on that fateful Monday....lol). Your phone calls definitely helped me keep it together... :)

I hadn't had any contact with him for ages and i knew he was away for the weekend (because i was meant to be with him), so on Tuesday after a long break of no texts...i wrote an email. There was NO i want you back...nothing like that - it was simply explaining how and why i felt like i did. He read it...and responded and after he'd had "time out" he was in a much better head space too. Thankfully he could see why i reacted to things like i did and it all made sense.

The ONLY thing i have asked for him is to answer the phone...if he didn't answer the phone i would worry. I worry if i can't contact my mother...thats just me. And on the Saturday when he ended it, he didn't answer - again, which really bothered me...because we'd not argued and things spiraled out of control and that was it.

So...i believe that this time apart has given us BOTH valuable time to know and address what the mistakes WE have made...

He came round last night to 'discuss' what we wanted/needed to do. We both said our piece and he brought up his issues and i did mine....the bottom line through all of this is that we didn't stop loving each other....No Emma, i didn't roll over and beg for forgiveness...i was good :)

We are going to give it a second go - everyone deserves a second chance... He said "If i don't give it a go, i could potentially be losing the best thing that ever happened to me". We are going to come up against shit from 'outsiders' because its already started....but we at the very least need to TRY again. That's all we can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...