CHAOS...

Yes,  and i can use that word... because our town, today, with no more than ONE inch of snow at the most, was complete gridlock!  I was meant to go and see my friend today and get a few last Christmas presents and it took us an hour to go 3 miles.... Eventually we turned round.  Couldn't be arsed to sit in queues, so we went back into town, did shopping and gave the journey a second go... We were doing fine, then MORE queues.  All in all it took us nearly 2 1/2 hours a journey that normally takes 20 minutes.  ONE INCH OF SNOW!!!!!.................

I know this is going to get boring... but its never going to get boring for me...


... 9 day old puppies.... They are already changing colour... They are SO gorgeous.. How on earth am i going to get rid of them!?... It's going to break my heart :(

On the upside, my little girl is back to getting her cuddles.. Not been able to do this for weeks.... Lovely puppy!


That's all..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...