Facebook and family...

Yeah.  Facebook friends should not include FAMILY!  My family are not my friends simply because we would never cross paths and we have nothing in common!  My mother, however, a different story.

So yeah, when i am deleted by a family member for being honest (and that person can't handle the truth) i was deleted.  Bothered?  LOL... Not at all.  Couldn't be any less bothered, in fact, the less that person knows about my business the better.  This person has hated me from birth and it really is as simple as that. Resentment much!????

So to make sure said person knows NOTHING about my life... i deleted any one associated with them, so no information can get back to them.  Easy peasy.

Moving on....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...