WORKING OUT!!.............

Soo... As well as being amazingly happy with my life right now, i have also been working out.  I have always done sit ups, everyday, since i was 16, but i was not seeing brilliant results.  Yes i kind of had a '4 pack' ish.. but nothing amazing, so i decided that at my age i needed to step up the exercise and do something that was actually going to show me results, and i think i have managed that.  In 11 short weeks i have developed amazing tone on my stomach and now i have added legs into the mix and they are toning up too!  

These results come from TEN minutes a day.  No equipment.  No trainer.  No money spent.  This is pure hard work and devotion to getting it right....And i am HAPPY!  Oh yeah.... I need to step it up a wee bit now, start adding some more exercises into my normal routine and i will be even happier... ;)

This just goes to show i never needed to be a 'gym bunny' to get toned ;)



What else... MY GARDEN!  I realise it's been a while since i posted my garden on here and you'll know how i love my garden.. This year, it's better than ever... ;)

I have added a border down the side of my path to add a little bit more colour.. I think it looks amazing.  In my front border i still have a lot more flowers to bloom, it's going to look lovely when its in full flower!!






Yeah............ HAPPY!! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...