Smiling!

With his permission i am posting a new picture. I would like you to meet my gorgeous boyfriend....

Today i had to go and have a scan at the hospital. Yes, we followed my mum, but it is 20 minutes away - so that IS something.
Then on the way home we were going to go to the farm and see the animals, but because of the pouring rain, i said "NO WAY!"...
From there...man friend and i drove home alone....without ma....about 5 minutes.... :) :) :)

I am beyond happy today...
He got the day off to come with me...
He's gorgeous...

♥

Comments

Drew said…
Look at you all happy and everything! Good for you Sarah. You deserve every minute of it. Things are really looking up for you!
Sarah♥ said…
Thanks Drew..
I am still very up and down...but today its a definite UP!

:)
em said…
i think these small trips, will turn into bigger things. i think your wise to take them instead of leaping in at the deep end. things will work out im sure. good luck.x
coffeecup said…
Fabulous!!! It's just a joy to read about your happiness. Woo hoo!

I think your confidence is going to just grow and grow. It's lovely to see you with him Sarah, you look so comfortable and content with that beaming smile :-)

LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!! XXXX
Amy said…
Awww. That's awesome!
Emma said…
Waves at Sean. Hi Sean............
:)

And good 4 u Sarah. xx
Sarah♥ said…
Alice...You're right. It's going to take time to get normal - but all these things i am doing are heading in the right direction and that is what matters to me.

Thank you for your comment.

x
Sarah♥ said…
Steph..Hope you are well beautiful.

We had the most lovely time together. He came over Tuesday evening, met me in Sainsburys at 5 and he stayed until this morning. I love being with someone who is funny and happy AND who is nice to me...

I am beaming :)

x
Sarah♥ said…
Vegetation..

THANK YOU :)

♥
Sarah♥ said…
Emma..
I'm sure he'd be waving back :)

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

My friend...