Happiness.

On my Saturday.

Lovely day today. Went shopping with my mother and i was bought a wee treat. My very first pair of dark blue skinny jeans and some little ankle boots to wear with them. Its a look i really like, but what is hotter, are the jeans with my 5 inch black heels. Let me tell you, my boyfriend REALLY appreciated it!!!!

I was cooked the most amazing dinner of grilled tuna with a lovely green rocket salad. Gorgeous, in fact, my boyfriend is bloody amazing, i am such a lucky girl. He makes me feel so special every day, and i thank God that we split up for those 10 days, because it has done us the world of good.... :)

Comments

coffeecup said…
You sexy woman!! Skinny jeans and heals OMG! Your poor boyfriend will be having palpitations lol. Love it! ;-)

XXXX

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...