In brief..

...prepare to be astounded!!

Left my house at 9.30am. Went to B & Q to pick up paint samples ready for my house to be redecorated. Then onto Pets at home to get Bluebells food. From there we went to the electrical shop to get hover bags. Went the wrong way, had to do a full circle to get back. After that i went to my boyfriends house where we cleaned, tidied and cleaned some more. He was going to rehang his gate and realised we needed new brackets, so back up to B & Q. Came back to his house...did some more tidying, ate food, drank tea....done. On the way home we stopped off in SAINSBURYS (YES, EMMA, I DID IT TODAY!!!!), did some food shopping...and now i am home. I had one TEENY moment of anxiety in Sainsburys car park as we were leaving (weirdly enough), but apart from that - WOOOOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOO!!! FIVE hours i was out today...FIVE FUCKING HOURS! Get me people :)

This is what being "normal" feels like.

Comments

Robert said…
Methinks your self confidence has improved greatly! Great to get good news from you all the time!
Sarah♥ said…
Hi, hope you're well :)

From only being able to get in my mothers car for the last 11 years - to this - even I can see the change :)

Still a LONG way to go..but its a start!
Ron said…
'This is what being "normal" feels like.'

No this is only a taste - being normal is doing what you did today 4, 5, or even 7 days a week - month in and month out.

Be careful striving for normality - it isn't all its cracked up to be. Did feel good though didn't it?
Sarah♥ said…
Thanks for your comment. I haven't always been like this so i do know what "normal" is like, but doing something that you haven't done for SO many years...it is amazing. Whether normality is good OR bad...let me have my 5 minutes of happiness... :)
em said…
well done sarah. normal is, what normal does. getting back into life, slowly but surely. you are on the right track.x
Sarah♥ said…
Thanks Alice...Hope you are well today :)

x
Ron said…
I wish you all the happiness you can achieve - it is probably better to start out with 5 minutes at a time anyway. I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way. Good luck.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...