Still going...

My house is STILL a mess. The bathroom is tiled and emulsioned and if i do say so myself, i did a bloody good job of the paint work. All that needs to be done now is the lino fitted and the panels put on the bath. The hall and landing will be finished today...hopefully. Kitchen and lounge - COMPLETE :)

We had a DRAMA! Yes, a DRAMA! I got my boyfriend to hold my mirror up vertically, just to see what it looked like, and he dropped it, scrapping the freshly painted wall and chipping a massive chunk out of my skirting board. Luckily, my lovely decorator filled both holes and is going to sort it out for me. I was really upset, my lovely walls...lol!

Today i am doing my favourite bit - shopping for accessories. Bathroom, lounge, storage and kitchen stuff...LOVE IT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...