Shit, shit and more shit!

Today i found out that i am still fucking married. Can you guess by the tone that i am mortified about the fact. I am devastated. I am SOOO pissed off, i have been crying - for hours. Why am i still married? Well apparently, County Court are in "Arrears" with getting divorces finalised, the are really back-logged, to the middle of November apparently, and i could only apply for my Decree Absolute on the 31st December, so my forms are in the back of the queue. I had ARSEWIPE phone me up last night (after he had spoken to the court himself) and accused me of DELAYING it. WTF? What kind of idiot does he think i am? WHY would i still want to be married to such a tool?

That is issue number one! Issue number two............i can't talk about on here :(
Issue number three........i can't talk about on here either!!!!!

All i CAN say, is that i have some BIG decisions to make. Not easy ones, just to add to the already hellishness of having to come to a decision. Poop...

All that bollocks aside - I WENT FOR A WALK YESTERDAY...YAY!

Comments

Robert said…
It's only a piece of paper! You haven't really been married for years!
Nikki said…
Try not to be upset by it, I think youve been upset enough in the past as far as he's concerned. I wouldnt give him the time of day myself, but when you have to talk to him dont show him he gets to you, let his bullshit wash over you. Your divorce will come in time, try not to worry :)
Sarah♥ said…
Robert - i know, but in my head, it was all done :(
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Nikki - He was SO arrogant. I hadn't spoken to him in such a long long time, so just hearing his voice made me upset.

Patience...is what i need.

Sarah x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...