Its sick..

..how you are relishing in my depression and illness. You too were sick once, how would you have felt if someone was telling you that you deserved it because you were such a bad person? I am NOT a bad person. I am a fucking good person for all the shit i put up with. I am a VERY GOOD mother, i actually spend time with my son, doing things with him, being THERE for him, i don't ship him out to people because i am bored and want to please myself. I do EVERYTHING for my husband and with everything we've been through i love him more than i could ever imagined, i help my family out whenever i am asked and i've been the best friend possible, so that makes me a bad person? No.
We are TWO people (yeah, just us involved in this) - who fell out. Fuck me, the amount of people you've fallen out with over the years i've known you, did that make you deservent of being agoraphobic? Of course it didn't.
I just pray to God that you never relapse, because mental illness only happens to BAD people - right?????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...