Quickly..

Hi people..
I can still see that i am being viewed, which is cool...

Firstly i want to say that there was a post on here dated the 20th of September.. I have NO idea how it got on my blog as i have not been on here for weeks.  The blog was about someone from a long time ago.. i really honestly don't know how it came to be.. so i apologise for that...

Anyway...

Things are going well.

I have started walking out on my own again.
I have been in TWO media publications recently.  Pick me up magazine and my local newspaper.
I am now 'dating' again.  A lovely bloke - who lives TWO minutes away...
My puppy was mated yesterday, so hopefully we'll have puppies soon.
I'm feeling really well..

Yeah. So that's it in a nutshell.....

;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...