Body changing...

Apparently the body goes through cycles and changes every 7 years. I am coming into my 35th (gasp...35....lol), so that would mean i am due for a change, and boy am i noticing it.

EVERY MONTH i am experiencing awful PMS, for the entire month. Sore/tingling boobs, sickness (ALL DAY), headaches, pains...dizziness....lovely. I've had these symptoms pretty much since my periods ended on New Years Eve...and i am still not due for another 7 days....lol. Holy Crap! However the only thing that isn't consistent with PMS is my mood. Okay, i would generally get snappy about 2 days before, but i'm not being snappy all month, but i am finding that teeny things wind me up.

I've never wanted my period to come so much...just to ease these feelings, just for a few days :)

UGH - Sickness...don't like that very much....

Comments

Ruby said…
I don't envy you at all, I am in my third year of menopause and am so looking forward to the end of it all. If its 7 year cycles, then I will be due for one next year, wonder what it will be??
Sarah♥ said…
All day again today. Tingling nipples...TMI maybe?...lol. Driving me craaaazy! ROLL ON NEXT WEEK :) :) :)

Good luck with your next change.. xxxxx
coffeecup said…
I read somewhere that PMS can get really bad in your mid 30's. I'm CONVINCED that it makes anxiety 100% worse. I can barely function, panicky, depersonalised, miserable to the point of feeling suicidal. When will someone make the link between hormones and anxiety? GP looked at me like I was totally neurotic when I mentioned this some time ago, but swear I can tell you what my mood will be by the calender.

We girls have it tough don't we?

Hope it passes soon sweet lady xxx
Nikki said…
Hmmm, changes every 7 years? Maybe thats why my body went pretty tits up a few yrs ago when I was 28, yay, wonder what state I'll be in when Im 35 then!

Fingers crossed the boob tingling calms down! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...