No title.

I hate myself.
You all know that.

I had a conversation the other day with my boyfriend and he says that it really hurts him when he compliments me and i can't accept it...or...when i say bad things about myself...which i do - because i fucking hate myself, so how can i accept it when i can't see it?

Today i am having a really really bad hate myself day. I hate everything, it's probably a lot to do PMS - but still, when he calls i can't tell him that i feel this way, because he doesn't like it. So i am sat here crying (again) because i cannot talk to anyone, hence writing this out.

Oh the joys.

Comments

coffeecup said…
Sending a warm virtual hug..... x

This is what blogs are for, I hear you hunny.

Just say 'thank you' to compliments. That way you're not causing him pain by contradicting what he thinks of you, and it doesn't mean you have to believe it either.

BTW, you do deserve to hear nice things xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...