It's a keeper!

I keep writing posts, then deleting them. I publish and then realise that what i have written is a ton of shite so i hopefully get rid before anyone can get to read it. But what i am writing today...tonight sorry...it's going to be left up :)

I am off the scale happy.


I cannot believe looking back that for 7 whole years i was so bloody miserable. Felt so alone. I'd never felt so alone, even when he was in the house. I recall one time, i had an friend come over and stay at mine. She told me when she got back home that she thought my ex husband was eyeing her up when i was out of the room or something like that, i know i argued with him about it, but eventually believed that there was no way he'd actually cheat on me and that she was trying to shit stir. When a couple of years later he did cheat, how fucking stupid was i??? Of course he was going to cheat on me! Why wouldn't he?

So anyway...i was sad, lonely, depressed and REALLY insecure, okay, so i am still insecure, but the rest are a distant memory..well saying that..i do still get depressed from time to time but it has NOTHING to do with my man.

My ex was a full on meano. Mean to the core. He hated me. He never loved me. He felt stifled by me...he RESENTED me and all those things made him nasty.

NOW...i couldn't be happier. I know i bang on about it...but i am. I do still have my issues about him running off into the sunset with a beauty, someone "normal" with "normal" size breasts and who is attractive, but he assures me many times a day that he's happy and in love with ME...and hearing those words makes me feel so lucky. I AM lucky to have my man. He's amazing.

Enough said :)

Comments

Robert said…
You're only getting what you have always deserved. Enjoy!
coffeecup said…
Robert said it! You're not lucky, you have the man and the relationship you deserve. I'm so happy for you sweetie. I hope it continues for ever and ever....

PS. You never write shite! One thing I've always admired is your openess and that you convey exactly what you feel. Not everyone can do that. It's a gift which makes you a warm person and easy to like.

Stay happy xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...