Calling all interior designers out there...

I am struggling.
I am at a loss with what i should do, colours....etc...

My new flooring (everywhere) is going to be dark walnut.... This colour...


I'm okay with what i am going to do in my son's bedroom, but i have no idea what i am going to do in the front room.  Whether i should paint my furniture white, shabby chic style... or... stain them more toward the colour of the floor...?  I don't know what lighting i should have here... I don't know what style i am aiming for.  It's modern because of the white walls and dark floor, but quite traditional with the sofas and furniture.  I usually know EXACTLY what i want....... but right now, i can't picture what i want to do.... Perhaps it's because i've been so ill......................????

Comments

Jill said…
I love dark floors! Mine are light wood and one day I hope we can stain them dark. I wouldn't stain the furniture- that would be too much dark, imo. Go for shabby chic I say!

Happy New Year Sarah! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...