Give me strength!

Everything is taking SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long. I *think* this morning the lounge and has been undercoated and he's now in the boys room glossing... i THINK! I am shut up in my room, sinuses are on fire from all the paint fumes, it's bloody freezing in here and i am fed the fuck up!

I WANT MY HOUSE BACK NOW!

I am sick of everywhere i turn there is a thick layer of dust... My bedstead is COVERED in dust. My chest of drawers, COVERED, my floor (what you can see of it) is COVERED. The kitchen, COVERED..... Remind me NEVER to get 3 rooms done at once again. I have been living in a shit hole for weeks now... WEEKS!

Anyway... something better... So i mentioned a 'snuggle chair' - this is the smaller version of the chair, and i believe i purchased the brown and blue cushion thats on it... I can't really remember, but i think i did. I love all the colours in it because it's going to tie in perfectly with everything that is going on in the room...


...Providing i have the measurements right this is going to sit in the alcove. All nice and snugly on the 'snuggle chair'.... Love it..

The neurologist implied i am imagining EVERYTHING and i am completely mental - that's the end of that.

Comments

Sarah said…
LOVE that chair!
Miss F said…
Love Love Love the chair ! Just keep thinking thatbiyt will all be finished soon and everything will be looking beautiful ! :-D
What neurologist?

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...