Updating...

My boys chest of drawers... All sanded/varnished with new knobs on it... :)


Stair carpet gone... Ready for redecorating to begin tomorrow :)


A women took my a part of my stair carpet off the drive, it was all folded up and ready to go to the skip but she needed carpet, so obviously i let her have it. Then she came back for the rest, for some reason i offered her my small black sofa... Why? Because i felt a little bit sorry for her. Do i have a new one? No. Do i need a new one now? Yes. I wasn't intending on purchasing a sofa..but i just felt that she had even less than i did and it turns out, that my neighbour knows her and she really doesn't have anything, so i have helped her out.


Wardrobe sanded and varnished. My boys bed primed and ready for varnishing tomorrow.



So... On Thursday my mother took me back to Ikea, this time it was a little bit more successful. I got a small TV unit, i decided i didn't want to have the 'shabby chic' one, i got the silver knobs for the boy's drawers, i got a picture frame...mirror...a few bits actually. On Saturday we went shopping and i got the boy 3 new duvet sets..... it's all coming together.

I spoke to the decorator today and i was really happy when he told me that he'll be finished Stinks room on Tuesday... Very good news... I can start putting his room back together.

That's all for now.

Oh.. I do have a neuro appointment on Wednesday due to all my weird numbness/tingling/weakness/shaking/twitching/burning/skin crawling/itching/ etc that has been happening....bit scared :(

Comments

em said…
looking good sarah, bet you cant wait till its all finished and done?.

good luck with the neuro appointment on wednesday, keep us updated. i dont know if your like me, but i always forget to ask all the questions when i go, so i take a list so i can either take it in, or read it outside in the waiting room to refresh my memory. might be an idea. take care. xxx
Flipper said…
look forward to seeing the final pictures :) good luck with your neuro appointment xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...