Good golly...

Panicked last night. I was freaking out. I could NOT move anywhere in my house. My kitchen was even more rammed (if that was possible). I had to call the BF to come and get some of the things from there to take away, i could not squeeze past and climb over boxes any more.

Yesterday when i had come home, all the flooring in the hall way/lounge and my boys room was down. Today they are undercoating the woodwork and hopefully painting the lounge. It will NOT be finished until Friday... :(

My boy is staying at his Nanny's due to NO WHERE TO SLEEP! I HATE having him away from me, doesn't feel right. I HATE sitting in my BEDROOM and having to eat my dinner.... :(

I am not posting any more pictures of the house until its all finished... My lounge won't be 'complete' for weeks because i have to get to IKEA AGAIN to pick up my sideboard and my 'snuggle chair' that i ordered from Next won't be here until March.... So no pictures of that room just yet...

I will be happy come Friday and my blinds are up and i can get the boys room back in order....

..oh yeah... and the carpet being fitted.... Monday... or perhaps i can get it done Saturday afternoon!?................. Fed up of treading on staples and nails on the stairs... it hurts!!!

My mood is REALLY low at the moment, i don't feel well and i'm exhausted.

Comments

em said…
cant wait for the ta-dah moment!!! X
Sarah♥ said…
Ha! One day... My house is disgusting and filthy at the moment... Driving me insane :(

Monday it might look better... Carpet will be done then.

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...