Sideboard-tastic.....

In the 12 1/2 years i have lived in this house, i have NEVER had new furniture in my front room. My sofa was second hand, my old CD shelf was from the 60's if not earlier and the TV unit, well - i have blogged about that. That was a VERY cheap Argos black ash unit that my BIL built a pine cupboard around it... Anyway.... slightly off topic. I LOVE my new sideboard. I fits in all my CDs/DVD's... and they are HIDDEN... a-maz-ing.

Because of the vast expanse of space on top... i had to put something on it.... and this is what's there - left to right....


Picture of me and the boy, re-framed, 5 Buddha's and a magic wand.  My new piece of art and in front of that a bowl of Hersheys yumminess.  I big foam 'S' that my BF purchased for me.  A picture of me and the BF, then one of the boy and me and finally a snow globe...  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...