I FUCKING HATE 2012 - ITS SHIT!

When your relationship ends through something you have no control over, it hurts so much. Stupid fucking illness. I was doing great yesterday and then i had a text conversation with him and he's just completely cut me off... He basically said he can't handle our relationship which then got me thinking. Out of the 36 months we've been together, i was really bad for 2 months, which isn't a lot. Of course in between we've had minor ups and downs, but who the fuck doesn't?? I don't get any of this. It's hurting my head and i've spent another day sobbing and now have the next 25 hours to look forward to, alone. Fuck it all... :(

Comments

Kaci said…
There will be good days and bad days. Days you feel you did the right thing and days you feel really sad over things. When my ex and I broke up, I felt like it was the right thing at first then I felt like I made a big mistake and it took me quite awhile to get over things cuz I kept ruminating on all the good stuff.

It's been a year and a half and there are still days I miss what we had but I know now the breakup needed to happen. I'm not sad anymore and I don't wish him and I back together.

I feel like agoraphobia is really difficult for significant others to deal with but I think the right person won't hold it against us. I don't know much about the relationship you had but from what I've read it sounds like he wasn't able to give you what you wanted and is a bit of a jerk about some of the stuff you deal with. Keep your head up, it gets better.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...