Sadness.

Comments

Clare said…
Oh Sarah, if I could come and give you a hug I would {{ }}. Mental illness doesn't define us, it doesn't make us who we are, it is just part of us. We all make silly mistakes when we've had a drink and if Shaun truly loves you he will forgive you. I know it's hard but you will get through this and come out stronger.

Keep smiling, big hugs

Clare x
Miss F said…
You are breaking my heart :-( I do beleive he does love you for who you are and thats why he was with you, so you keep remembering thta, He is probably extremely angry and hurt at the moment, and that shows he does care, i can guarentee he is hurting too, so dont think it is just you.
I also think you are such a special and beautiful person sarah, and you dont need other peoples love to confirm that, there are many people who are not dealing with mental illness who stuff up and make mistakes too, so dont think you will enevr be happy or have a wonderful partner ..because you WILL ! You are too special not too.
I wish I could come cheer you up a bit but seen as i cant go out the front door again that will be a bit hard LOL.
Remember, you are not 'a mentally ill person' you are SARAH, a beautiful lovely woman who has a lot to offer the world and any person who has had the pleasure of knowing you will confirm that.
Your metal illness whows me how much stonger you are than others, and how much more special you are even though you dont realise it.
Big hugs and ILY !!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...