Well...

...I am still coming to terms with my new single status, but to be honest, i could be and it definitely would be a lot worse if i wasn't taking meds, plus i have just upped it to 10mg.. I am REALLY happy about that because... well, i just am!  Side effects this time are totally different.  I am still taking it at night, after dinner, usually between 7 - 9, but now, i feel really pukey every morning to the point of gagging.  Oh well, don't really care... As long as they start working soon... i can deal with this shit.

On Sunday i went to Ipswich to a gorgeous hotel called the Salthouse Harbour Hotel (check it out online, it's stunning).  I needed to get away - so i went... No panic... In fact, i walked to the Pizza Express on my own, waited 20 minutes for the pizza and walked back... and i was fine..

SOME PICTURES OF THE HOTEL... :)

Also.. i am SO excited about this picture. My brother found this online. Its a copy of the old Radio Times my father was on. He's just behind the Beefeater to the right when he was running one of the London marathons. How cool!?



So yeah... that's about it right now.. I am doing okay.. feeling okay...

Comments

Unknown said…
That's so cool about your dad on the magazine! Glad you were able to get away and have a good Sunday Sarah!
Flipper said…
I can't believe you went all the way to Ipswich on your own; that's amazing!! :)) x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...