Day 6 - Post break-up!!!

Comments

Miss F said…
I LOVE this so much, I am so glad you can see that YOU did the work and noone else, couldnt have said it better myself, and wether it is with him, another man or by yourself, you will keep doing the hard work :-) And allelse i have to say issss..........PRETTY ! :-D
Miss F said…
I LOVE this so much, I am so glad you can see that YOU did the work and noone else, couldnt have said it better myself, and wether it is with him, another man or by yourself, you will keep doing the hard work :-) And allelse i have to say issss..........PRETTY ! :-D
Sarah♥ said…
Thank you lovely girl...
It's taken me a while to accept what work *I* did, probably because he constantly told me how it was him that was doing it! What a load of shit.

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...