Arghhhh!

I don't even know where to begin. I feel like i have a ton of things to write about, but then i forget....

My mood is unstable to say the least. I HATE myself today. The usual ugly thing, face covered in spots, i had my period come 4 days early, i feel...odd. I am NOT going out today, i should be going shopping, but i am sat here, in my PJ's looking like death warmed up. Hair looks crap. The boyfriend cut it all short again and i struggle with having it so short, takes me a while to get use to it.

..just feel really pathetic today. I wish i could just not feel ill or ugly, or anxious, or panicky for just ONE day... that would be great... :(

BTW - COMPETITION CLOSES ON FRIDAY, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY LEFT A "YES PLEASE" COMMENT IN THAT BLOG, THEN PLEASE DO..... YOU READERS, MEAN A LOT TO ME....SO DON'T MISS OUT.... :)

Comments

Flipper said…
sending *squishes* xxxxxxxxxxxx
lotte said…
You (in my opinion) always look gorgeous.....seriously you are beautiful....I wish you could see what i see. Then again i know what its like....doesnt matter what anyone else says we dont believe it.....well PLEASE believe it when I say I think you are GORGEOUS

I Love YOU miss Sarah x x x x x x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...