R.I.P AMY WINEHOUSE.

Comments

em said…
sad news. x
Sarah♥ said…
Very sad. Such a troubled young women :(

x
Flipper said…
very sad :( x
coffeecup said…
So sad, and hard to believe. My jaw fell open when I heard this earlier on the radio. 27 is no age to die :(
Sarah♥ said…
So many famous artists die at 27, it's a cursed age.

I wish she had just taken the help and learnt from it... such a waste of talent.

She's been hospitalised a few times due to overdoses and nearly died, what i am wondering now if it *was* an overdose, if it was intentional and whether she'd mix illegal drugs with prescription meds.....

Hmmm...Toxicology report will be out shortly...
vinny said…
could see this coming but very sad indeed for family friends and fans,its the day my dad died today too 18 years back so very sad r.i.p
xxx
Jill said…
So Sad. I heard about it Saturday night, I think it's just tragic. Scary because you could almost see it coming. Now she's a member of the 27 club. Too sad...

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...