COMPETITION TIME!!!

..that's right, i am giving something away....

I LOVE Brazilets. I wear two round my wrist, a black one and a pink one. If you scroll down to the bottom of the BRAZILETS page, you can read all about them.

I'm doing this because i appreciate you all so very much and i can't show my gratitude for your support enough, so i thought this would be a nice thing to do... :)

All YOU have to do is leave a comment, saying Yes Please, then in ONE week i will write all the names out and pull them out of .... something... i don't know exactly what....but it will be genuine :) Then if the winner can email me at poosmum@gmail.com with your address and i will get one sent off to you ASAP!!!!

Once the winner is announced you can go onto "Buy Brazilets" and choose the colour you want and i will send it to you, anywhere in the world. EVERYONE is welcome :)

Happy Competitioning... :)

Comments

Mel said…
Yes please :)
Flipper said…
yes please :) xx
coffeecup said…
Oooh yes please, I've wanted one of those ever since you told us about them :) x
being me said…
yes please ;) x <3 x
em said…
yes please. i feel a bit wrong though, having just won a pair of sparkly red shoes. xxx
lotte said…
*shouts* YES PLEASE x x x x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...