This year..

...On my birthday, the plan is to go to HERE, Bluewater a massive shopping centre. I only want to go to bloody Hollister.... It's quite a long way, and my sister and my mother want to come too... Hmmm....and the way i am feeling right now, panicky/anxious/agoraphobic.... i'm not so sure.

I'll have to wait and see how i feel on Thursday morning, nothing is set in stone. I can change my mind any-time-i-like.

Now, off to do sit-ups before i scoff down a Taste the Difference baked cheesecake with blueberries and a nice dollop of Haagen Dazs White chocolate ice-cream with raspberries. Yuuuuuuuuuuum.

Comments

vinny said…
sounds like a nice day out,you made it up with ur b.friend then?hope things can get better between you pair as u always seem so down cos of ur relationship xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Things aren't great to be honest...., and yes, i am down most of the time because of what he says/does...and i can't talk about it because i don't want to seem like i am moaning, since he does do a lot for me....WHEN i see him.

You've only got 6 weeks left OMFG!!!!!

x
vinny said…
you shouldn't seem like ur moaning,i feel guilty that my fella does loads for me but if he didn't wanna spend time with me etc then i would kick up a stink no matter what lol,just wanna see you happy with somebody who really cares hun ;0)
i know 6 weeks to me seems nothing {{scary}} xxx
Flipper said…
i hope you can make it, i'm going to bluewater tomorrow. i still can't manage the whole thing in one visit though so we usually park on the corner where most of the shops are that i want to go to and then if i manage any more it's a bonus.

mmmmm cheesecake!! xx

P.S on the top floor outside Next is a little stall called Daisy's Dog Deli and they do really great foody treats, we always get Poppy some bits from there :)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...