First off i would like to apologise for my lack of "upbeat" posts of late. I really do apologise. I know it isn't great coming on here and reading my woes and misery day after day after day, but it's pretty clear and i've made no secret that i have been going through a really bad patch, but today, i think i see a break in the clouds, purely because of how bored i've been. Generally when i am down/depressed i can't be arsed to do anything, but now because i am getting so frustrated with not doing anything, i see that as a very good sign. My brain needs to be occupied, i need to be stimulated....i need to be doing SOMETHING....anything.

So yeah.... Fingers crossed.... I'm hoping that i am coming out of the doom and gloom!!!

Comments

Kaci said…
Don't apologize! We all go through bad days and sometimes it makes it easier to vent and get support from other people. I'm glad to hear that things are getting better!
Sarah♥ said…
Thank you lovely :)
Hope you're okay... xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...