Doctors...


My son had a doctors appointment this morning...and my mother kindly took me.

Walking from where we parked i saw her stop to talk to someone...i carried on because i only had one minute get there and considering it's uphill and there was a gale blowing downhill, it was quite a struggle.

Looking behind me i could see me mother was still talking, i was hoping that she'd get a move on and hurry up. I got into the doctors, checked my lad in and sat down. We were only there for about 6 minutes before our name was called, still no mother. Had our appointment and came out, i reckon i might have been 10-12 minutes tops... Walking through the waiting room, still no mum, checked the loo, still no mum. I stupidly didn't have my phone with me so i couldn't call.. I thought i'd better walk back to the car, and there she was where i left her, still talking.

Anyway.... I walked up there on my own, i sat in the doctors with my son on my own, had the appointment, on my own and walked back to the car...on my own.....

Didn't feel anxious at all...
Thumbs up?

Comments

Miss F said…
Nice Work :-)
vinny said…
wow yeah a big thumbs up from me as i find it dead hard to go for appointments,not sure why but everytime i sit in the waiting room at the dr's,i sit watching the clock and constantly say to my fella "god they are 2 mins late"now 5 mins late,for fups sake they are 10 mins late what the hell are they playing at,they know i suffer from anxiety ggrrr had to wait nearly 40 mins the other day,i'm surprised i just didn't run all the way back home.even if it is about 2 miles lol up hill,but i hate hate hate it,so you did amazing to do all that on your own well done hunny,not looking forward to 2moz as teegan has her first jabs....
dead proud of you though xxxxx
Miss F said…
i cant even go in the waiting room, i have to wait in the car and get my partner to go in for me and then come out and get me when it is my turn !!!I get so angry too, especially if they make me wait for more than 2 minutes. You were amazing miss sarah
vinny said…
wish we drove fiona as i wud do the same as u i think,start getting so panikey when any appointment is running late so yeah i agree you did ace sarah xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...