Don't...

...you just hate it when you you're woken with the need to vomit....? NOT my most favoured alarm system....

I'm not even at home which makes it worse... I crawled downstairs DRIPPING with sweat and shivering at the same time, couldn't quite make it to the bathroom 'cause i needed fresh air. I struggled to get the back door open and plonked myself on the floor in the huddled cat pose....gagging....and gagging and more gagging... Thankfully, no vomit....just gagging......and more gagging....you get the idea!?

Happy Sunday......................

On the upside... My skin is looking fooking fabulous (ignoring scars etc)..... First time, no spots, in months.... Thumbs up!

Comments

Miss F said…
Oh, there is nothing worse than waking up like that !!!!! I Hope your day gets better x
Sarah♥ said…
Still feel rough. Might try a coffee and another cig.... That might help me ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...