Fighting sleep..

..all day. I've been bored shitless at the same time and it wasn't until 2ish that i decided to move and do something! I started by bathing my stinky puppy... She had a little bit of leftover rice and chicken from an Indian takeaway we had last night and she smelt ever-so-slightly curryish, plus her hair is getting long again so she looked mank. When i finished washing her, i cut all around her eyes so she could see again.... I think she's grateful that i did that...

Bluebell is just too cute for words... I ADORE my puppy, i couldn't imagine not having her around, not being with her, not having her there in the mornings....or everywhere i go... my little shadow - I LOVE HER SO MUCH! I really do.

This is what she looked like all fresh and beautiful ;)


After that i obviously had to disinfect my bath.... so i cleaned my bathroom completely... then i changed my duvet cover, bleached my bedroom/polished and cleaned mirrors and windows... It took ages to do that because midway through doing it my neighbours asked me round for a cuppa and it would be awfully rude to say no ;)

Cooked dinner....(eventually) and just got out of the bath...


Before my bath i'd spoken to the BF, my friend and my mother, so i didn't feel the need to have the phone in there with me, plus, i just needed to have an hour to myself... no interruptions....

...Bedtime now.... Made in Chelsea.... (FIONA - That's another one you should watch, as well as The Only Way Is Essex...., if you can... )

Comments

Miss F said…
Oh yay, i read in one of the english mags about the only was is essex, and i meant to ask you if it was worth watching ! Thanks so much, im so bored while im stuck in bed, so i can watch them all over the next few days :-) you are THE BEST :-)
Sarah♥ said…
I hope you won't be disappointed. It's so naff to be honest, but addictive at the same time... Make sure you check out 'Made in Chelsea' too... It's the posh version of The only way is Essex.. Bare in mind, I AM FROM ESSEX, but the girls from Brentwood, where it's filmed are so OTT with their make-up, hair, boobs.... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...