The pickers quest to have perfect skin...

I have been using my VICHY products regularly since i purchased them and i believe i have seen a slight improvement.

On Wednesday morning i woke up with what all i can describe as is a horn growing out of the centre of my forehead. It was one of those spots that actually gives you a headache. I was very good and didn't pick. I put some sudocrem on it and went into town and then bought myself some cheapy Boots spot gel. Came home, had a bath and put this on overnight. To my AMAZEMENT when i got up in the morning it was half the size - and very easy to cover.

Then the other day my mum calls me and said she's read about a product called NANOBLUR. I read about it, watched YouTube videos on it and decided that i had to try it. I purchased that from Boots and it came this morning. Oh My Gosh.... it REALLY does do what it says... My wrinkles around my eyes are barely visible....i'm sitting here with no make-up on and my skin looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to applying my make-up over it now.

I tried it on my mum first and even she was impressed, and trust me, she's a hard one to please...
So far, i am more than happy....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...