OUCH

I thought i was dying last night. Had terrible pains in my 'area'..... My left side groin but over slightly to the right. I was so close to calling an ambulance...but i didn't... So i went to the doctors today, legs still not being able to be straightened and she said it could be an infection in my ovaries OR it could be an ovarian cyst... I'm being treated for an infection, which is strange cause i've never heard of it before, but only 2 weeks ago my sister had the exact same problems. I've got to have an ultrasound scan when the pain goes off a bit.... For now, it's antibiotics and co-codamol for the pain.

Comments

VINNY said…
vinny has left a new comment on your post "More Vichy....":

ow ur always in the wars honey,i'm so sorry and that ur pain was so bad ;0(
on the other hand i got some make-up ysterday too and it was mascarra as all the was 5.99 in tesco so i got this one for 5.99 instead of 10 pound odd and its great

http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Volumizer-mascara-7ml_1129273/
they also had one with an on off button too which makes the brush twirl round lol but it was a weird battery so if it died then you wouldnt get a normal battery for it as otherwise i would have tried that one ha ha lazy eh.got some maybeline nail varnish too xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Sorry hun, i accidentally hit delete on your comment so i had to copy and paste it..

That looks a GOOD mascara. I might give that one a go when i'm done with this new one :)

x
Anonymous said…
How are you feeling today? Any better?
Thanks for sharing more of the products you bought.
I just hope my Derma blend comes before I go on holiday.
Is the mascara good? I have tried so many including very expensive ones, and I have still never found one that makes much difference. Maybe something is wrong with my eyelashes!
I love make up - keep recommending, Sarah!
Sarah♥ said…
Hi... Yes, the mascara is not cloggy and makes your lashes look SO long. A really good brush for bottom lashes too :)

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...