Better late than never...

I've spent the whole day watching the entire 3 series of the *Inbetweeners* on 4od.

My reasoning...

A LOT of people have been banging on about this show for a long time and i never bothered, or felt the need to watch it. Not my cup of tea, so i thought. However, since the film has been released i've seen more about it and it all being good reviews i wondered what all the fuss was about. So i decided to take a peak at Series 1, episode 1....and i haven't stopped since.... What a way to spend a day.

It's really quite funny. Filthy/dirty/ humour.... lots of swearing, lots of 'teenage' nonsense, but still, it made me giggle, more than once.

Not the intellectual shows that perhaps i should be watching, definitely not 'Question time'..... or any other current affairs show and really not a hard hitting documentary...

Please don't judge me.... ;)

Comments

Lisa x said…
The inbetweeners is amazing. I bought them on DVD last year and when I feel anxious and my mind is racing I put it on. Still haven't got round to seeing the film yet though x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...