Hello....

I'm not being a very good blogger, i think it's because i don't really have that much to say, and since all i do want to moan about is the state of my face, that would definitely get boring.

So Friday, i went for my scan....that didn't go to plan. When i got in there, i hadn't drunk the water for long enough, therefore it hadn't reached my bladder making it impossible to see what she needed to see, so she went internally.. That was an interesting 10 minutes, having a probe 'probing' my insides... It hurt when she was finding my ovaries, but apart from that, it was okay - won't know the results until mid-week. I've been in constant pain since it started on Tuesday night, today though, it doesn't feel as stabbing as it has done, so i am happy about that.

We were out early this morning doing our usual visits (much to my horror as i didn't want to go anywhere with THIS face), and now i am home, feeling really tired and sleepy.

Not much in my life is really happening.....so dull....so uninteresting.... Can't even show you things i've bought, because i haven't purchased anything.... Never mind....

...there's always next week ;)

Hope everyone is well....

Comments

vinny said…
glad its a little better today,are the pain killers not working hun?
hope the outcome is not bad news.
we have not done much either,oh i tell a lie,we went into town the other week so my fella could pick something for his birthday which is this thursday,so he got an adidas jacket,so not sure if we are doing anything for his birthday or just having a quiet one but it will be nice to have Teegan here for it.
hope you and your boyfriend are getting on ok? love and hugs vin xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...