From Twitter today....

The Notebook of Love

I’ve fought many rivals. The worst were those who called themselves my friends

My life. My choices. My problems. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business. Mind your own problems before you talk about mine

Don't judge. Behind every person, there's always a reason why they are the way they are.

The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through hard times, and laugh with you after the hard times pass.

Letting go of someone special is hard but holding on to someone who doesn’t even feel the same is much harder.

Cry as hard as you want to. But make sure, when you stop crying, you'll NEVER cry for the SAME reason again.

When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is.

Don't cry for your loss. God won't take anything from you without replacing it with something better.

You're not my life, but you're the one I want to spend it with. You're not my world, but you're the best thing in it.

If you make a girl laugh, she likes you, but if you make her cry, she loves you.

You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.

Don’t try and perfect yourself for one person. Wait for the one who loves your imperfections.

Crying is not a sign of weakness, sometimes it is a sign that you have been trying to be strong for too long.

I love it when I hug someone, and just when I'm about to let go, they hug me even tighter.

Dear past, stop tapping me on the shoulders, I don't want to look back.

You know my name, not my story. You’ve heard what I’ve done, not what I’ve been through. Stop judging me.

We can’t pick who we love. And even though we know we shouldn’t love them, sometimes we do & always will.

One of the best feeling in the world is when you're hugging the person you love and they hug you back even tighter.

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...