From Twitter today...

The Notebook of Love:

Forgive the people who've hurt you or brought you down, because without them you'll never be able to learn.

The wrong relationship will have you feeling more alone than when you were single.

I never gave you a reason to hate me. You're just creating your own little drama out of pure insecurity.

A persons true colors will always show within time. You may be fooled for the moment, but be patient and see what happens.

Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

What hurts even more than losing someone you love, is knowing that they're not even fighting to keep you.

Comments

Kaci said…
Great stuff!
Sarah♥ said…
I love it.. :)
Glad you like too...

Hope you're well beautiful girl.

xxx
vinny said…
i agree with every one,just not the first one as if somebody has hurt me or my family that bad i would never forgive them,i'm stubborn and would stay stubborn lol but i do aree with the rest of them xxxxxxxx
Anonymous said…
I especially ove the fourth line.

Hope all goes well for you today at the hospital

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...