Day 2 - School holidays.

Flipping heck, i am so bored today. And with boredom comes the feeling of being down/miserable/depressed/unhappy/pissed off.... all the normal shit. I am desperate to dye my roots, but i can't do them until i get up the town, which isn't for another 3 hours.

I just want something exciting to happen in my life, make it worth living for. I am fed up of it. Yes, i had a fabulous weekend, but then misery always seems to follow after.

I've got my super beautiful friends baby due in the beginning of June, so that's not long now - but i can't buy it anything because she doesn't want to know what she's having. I am really looking forward to that, but in the same week (or within a few days of her due date) i have my repeat colposcopy for those stupid abnormal cells. JUST GET RID OF THEM, SO I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP GOING BACK! UGH!. No one wants to keep having THAT done.

My boyfriend is off work sick, so i was looking forward to seeing him tonight, but now i can't. I'm tired because i keep waking up between 5 - 6am, which is cool if i can fall asleep around 11pm, but i don't. So i'm getting on average 2 - 3 hours sleep a night.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...