Well...

...what can i say? It's been glorious weather down here in the S.E of England. Today i reckon, possibly, mid to late 70's....at least.

We were out early to go see my big-fat-pregnant friend. I like to see her as often as possible, just so i can grope her belly... ;) We stayed about 2 hours today, and i even got to help her weed her path. Gardening is my thing and when i see weeds growing between her path slabs, what can a girl do but get weeding. Plus, she can no longer bend!!!!

My friend is 33 weeks tomorrow. She had a scan on Wednesday, the baby already weighs about 4lb....the head/abdomen is measuring in at 34 weeks 2 days... so i reckon it's going to be a biggy! She is gorgeous though and her bump is beautiful. I'll say it again - can't wait to meet this little one.

After we got home from there, my boyfriend stopped off at his and got his bike thinking that it's a good idea to cycle in this heat. I was reluctant. However, we managed about 2.5 miles, which i think is good for an agoraphobic, PLUS, my boyfriend does not give up. We got up to the main road and he wanted me to cycle to this little footpath that brings us out on my estate, but it was too far for me heading in the wrong direction to my house and by this time i was roasting hot... Anyway, he cycled down to this path way to show me how far it was (still too far) and came back. I was getting stressed because he kept trying to make me do it, so i got on that bike and rode....i RODE MY ARSE OFF to that fricking pathway.... :) I DID IT! Whoop. Makes him proud and me happy!

Finally he let me go home.

It was good exercise for starters and also, it's taking me places by other means than a car that i can't do by foot...

...sadly, this is all done on my sons BMX! No suspension/no gears....and a hard seat... OUCHY, its going to hurt in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...