Saturday/Sunday.

Saturday was very rushed. Went my normal shopping with mum, but be she had to be round my sisters by 11.30am (it was my nephews b'day party at Kelvedon Hatch), so it was all very quick and since my mother wanted to shower the shop keepers in town with cupcakes and then stop and talk for an hour, i didn't have much time to do anything....

We had a lovely night...LOADS of laughs. I managed to stay until everyone else decided to leave AND i drove home in the dark.... yay me!

SUNDAY - We were unable to decide where to go/what to do. So we came with the idea of going to the castle... Hmm.... We got to the castle and it was extremely expensive to get in...plan failed! We just drove around the Great British countryside... Very beautiful now all the plants/trees are coming back to life. We spent the afternoon relaxing at my boyfriends which is where i am now. 7am in the morning, been up since 6am, my two boys are sleeping still... :)













...and it's Monday, so let's see what adventures we go on today!

Comments

lotte said…
Morning Gorgeous....Looks like you had a lovely weekend....And I absolutley love the pink top and shoes from Miss S's.

I like you hair...is that a new cut :)

Much Love x x x
Sarah♥ said…
Hi lovely! Hope YOU are okay today...

The "pink/nude" things are going back today... They are something i wouldn't get much wear out of.

My boyfriend did cut my hair a week ago - all off again, it's very short this time... :)

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!
Much love to you Charlotte...

xxxxx
vinny said…
love ur outfit but then again you always look great,i feel like a beached whale now lol just over 23 weeks and counting,sounds like you did have a lovely weekend hun and the pics are fab,we went for a gender and 4d scan the other day and it was amazing,yep its a girl yippeee and it was lovely to see her on the screen,we are calling her ...
Teegan Sophia Rose Davies
due on the 14th aug ;0)
went out and bought lots of nice outfits for her already,painted her room and got her some coom mr.men/little miss curtains lol,the weather has been fab as usual down south,glad i don't live up north anymore,have a brill rest of the week,love and hugs vin xxx♥xxx
vinny said…
oh btw ur boobs look bigger than mine in that white vest top,u sure u aint had a boob job over the past few weeks they look huge not that i'm into looking at other womens boobs or anything ha ha xx♥
Sarah♥ said…
A LITTLE GIRL!!??? Oh my gosh! SO happy for you, although a tad jealous at the same time!!! Beautiful name too.... I will be counting down the weeks now until your little girl arrives... Loads of ladies having babies, how are my hormones going to cope ;) My gorgeous friend has only 7 1/2 weeks left... :) ROLL ON JUNE!

As for my boobs, ha, no boob job here my lovely, just a very VERY good padded bra is what you see, but thank you for the compliment :)

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather.. Remind me again where in the country are you..

x
vinny said…
oh we are in southampton so right in the middle at the bottom if you look at the map,just across from the isle of wight,wow i should get myself one of those bra's for after the baby is boprn and they go droopy lol.
awww sorry u want another baby so bad but hopefully you will be dead close to ur friends baby,you seem to be really close already which is nice ;0)
think it was the hottest day upto now today,i was burning in the garden,even covered me belly as don't know if its bad for the baby and she was kicking a bit lol,still got lots of things to buy for aug when she gets here but we have to do it a bit at a time as its all quite expensive.
wow ur friend hasn't got long now,hope she isnt too afraid,i think i will be when it gets that close,sending all my love for a smooth delivery and healthy cute baby ♥♥♥

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...