The EMG...

...hurt. Not fun. I have no idea what the results are yet, still waiting, which in turn is driving me mad...... I cry every 5-10 minutes. I just don't know what to do. I am terrified. I am analysing in my head the results and the fact that he didn't need to do my weak arm because he'd "Seen enough already".... that quote is messing me up.

IF.. i could just stop this internal buzzing/vibration feelings for 10 minutes, it would be great. I can't sleep because it wakes me.... It's the most unnerving feeling - ever.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad you managed to have the EMG Sarah. Sending you a massive Hug xxx
Flipper said…
i'm sorry you're having such a crappy time :( did they say how long you would have to wait to hear? xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...