Not a good day.

So, i am feeling fed up today. I am NOT accepting what is going on with me is purely anxiety. I won't and why should i? The buzzing and vibrating is doing my frigging head in, literally. I woke up this morning (as i do every morning) with horrible internal vibrations, and even worse in my head. My whole head was just buzzing....it's quite scary, but i don't know if its the medication or not, but i am not obsessing over it, i am just 'dealing' with it, but i am not going to risk my health for the fear that the doctors will think i am crazy. My leg/foot is constant too.... So, i took 2 x 2mg diazepam, 'cause that'd get rid of any anxiety that i have.... and guess what, it did NOTHING!!!! My face still feels weird and my lips still feel like they are burning...

Whatever............... :(

Comments

em said…
could you get a second opinion? i only say this because years i was told i had anxiety, you know the rest of my story. take care. xxx
Miss F said…
:-C sorry your feeling crappy , must be the week for it, ive been the same all week, now i cant feel my right hand side and valium didnt take that away neither, so over it . Get a second opinon if it will make you feel better lovely, and they do miss a lot of things and just write them off as 'anxiety' xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Hey you - Happy Wedding Day xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...