Amazing weekend.

Apart from it being super hot down south, i've had the best time.

BBQ last night with my boyfriend and his friends which was lovely and today we lazed in the garden and had another BBQ this evening - what more could a girl ask for????

One thing, my boyfriend took a picture of me this morning and i have to say, its the first time i have looked at a picture of myself and thought, bloody hell - i look "slim". Cut my head off because i looked fucking ugly! Hideous in fact.



My boy goes away tomorrow for his first school trip for FIVE whole days, i am dreading it to be honest, i've never been this long away from him since birth, i am already feeling separation anxiety coming on :(

Comments

lotte said…
Glad your weekend was good....would love to comment on your photo.....I think you look good....you definately dont need to loose any weight and I am sure as hell you did not look hideous or 'fucking ugly'

We are never happy with ourselves and more than likely never will be

Beleive me you are a very beautiful lady x x x
Drew said…
Lose any more weight and I will be forced to send someone around to give you a stern talking to. LOL

Its natural to be anxious about your son taking a trip for five days. I hate it when my girls are gone even for one night. You're a good mom, Sarah. He's lucky to have you!
Sarah♥ said…
Thank you Drew - but i think you can keep your heavy mob from coming and kicking my arse... ;) My mother just forced fed me a packet of crisps...which was nice of her. She's ever so caring...lol

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...