Miss "Health anxiety and me"....

I feel i have to write this...so i'm sorry Nikki, actually, no i am not sorry ;)

I've been reading Miss Nikki's blog forever and ever - and i was lucky enough for her to add me as a friend on Facebook today (which means a lot to me). Now, for anyone who reads Nikki's blog will know that she has a very low opinion of herself, but OMFG, i looked at her pictures today - The girl is like a frigging model, absolutely stunning, she said that of course she only put the good pictures of herself on her FB page, but whatever, Nikki is beautiful - absolutely!

There - said it... ;)

Comments

Nikki said…
Awwwww.. Pass the Kleenex :0)

Thank you.. Of course I strongly disagree with you, but then you don't believe me either when I tell you you're naturally beautiful (Ie, you dont need a full face to look half decent, like me!).

Thank you lovely :)
Sarah♥ said…
SHUSH!!!!

I'd need surgery to look half decent - make up does bugger all to help me!
lotte said…
Now now ladies less of the arguing :-)

I personally think you are both stunners!!!!

x x xx x
Sarah♥ said…
....AS ARE YOU!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...