Nice day.

In fact a nice weekend. Spent the day/night at my boyfriends yesterday, did normal things like shopping (the stuff i would usually do with my mother on a Saturday), and then we kind of watched the Eurovision but not really, it's so shit!

Today we came back to mine, lounged around for a bit but i got bored and started doing my garden. Looking good i have to say, i still need to shop for some flowers, maybe later this week.

Then, this afternoon we had lunch/dinner at my sisters. This is a massive accomplishment for me, yes, another one. When i left my house i was shitting myself, racing heart, dry mouth...scared stiff - but i relaxed into it and had a lovely time.

PICTURES HERE!!!

It's my boyfriends birthday tomorrow and we're going to the theater to see "When Harry met Sally" cannot wait, so very excited :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...