All emotional...

Looking through the Selfridges website at some baby clothes (which are rather nice) and i had a wave of 'Oh my goodness'. I was thinking how am i going to react when i see my friends baby for the first time? I can almost 100% guarantee i will cry. Oh yes, there will be tears.... And when i hold it.....? Dear God, i don't want to drown the poor wee thing in snot and MORE tears. I am honestly SO excited, it's all i can think about...

It's due 13th June (which is my 2 year anniversary with the BF), but also i wouldn't mind it coming on the 9th June because that's when i have my next colposcopy so i'll already be at the hospital... ;) Who knows 'cause in reality, it could come safely now at any point.... yay!! She's going to be a mummy...

Other news. My boys 6th monthly dental check up yesterday, he's got good teeth, PLUS, finally we are being referred to an orthodontist, very happy about that, it's a couple of months waiting list - but that's cool...we can wait. Hopefully he'll have it in the summer holidays, so he's got him to get use to it.

Not else much happening but i am off to see the 'PREGNANT ONE' on Sunday... Can't wait...

Comments

lotte said…
Ahhhh bless....I suppose its only natural to feel emotional over the birth of a baby...especially when its your best friends....I cant wait for my bestie to get preggers (she doesnt get wed til 5th may 2012....so il have a wait)

Plus beautiful....I have not said how much I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR....you look gorgeous (not that you did not before) but truly the hair looks great so natural and sexy :)

Much love x x xx
Sarah♥ said…
Hope you're okay gorgeous girl xxx

My friend has been with her fella for over 3 years and marriage was never on the cards, although i remember when we were young she always wanted to get married before having a baby - how things change... but she HAS just engaged.....so a wedding will be on the cards at some point. They have a gorgeous Victorian house (which they've renovated) in a lovely part of town and now the baby coming.

I'm a total wreck... i guess when you are so close to someone (her dad said we're like sisters!)...it's reasonable to be this happy.

Thank you - i love my hair :)

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...