Fucked. Right. Off.

I am really REALLY fed up.

My sister just called and told me that dad just rang her and told her he's coming down this weekend and will she be in to see him.

She is sobbing because dad is coming down to a wedding and not specifically to see her.

No. 1 - He doesn't even call me to tell me he's coming down.
No. 2 - He doesn't call to see if i am going to be in.
No. 3 - He REGULARLY calls her.
No. 4 - He REGULARLY Skypes her kids
No. 5 - Last time he came down he saw my nephew play footie.
No. 6 - He hasn't seen or spoken to my son since before Christmas.
No. 7 - At least she has contact.

Comments

vinny said…
oh i'm sorry hun thats so mean,sounds like somebody we are close to aswel or should i say not so close,hate it when people just don't give a sh*t and they are supposed to be ur family too ;0( x♥x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...