Doing what i do best...

...gardening of course!!!!

The before shot - unruly honeysuckle and the edges needed to be edged back in. You can't really see but i sorted out the rose at the back and the plants along the fence...
...all nice and tidy now!


As for this - this was hell. I had to move ALL the pebbles so i could dig the weeds out. I've had several nail casualties, but they are worth it for how it looks now. Took me ages.

Looks SO much better now.

Bluebell has had a hard day (watching me) and she wanted a coffee.... (It's MINE really!!)


Comments

vinny said…
lol @ bluebell with coffee ha ha,ur garden looks fab,you always do an amazing job,you should set up ur own buisness,looks so much neater than b4,great job xx
being me said…
thats lovely, i hate gardening .. ur more than welcome to tackle mine lol! x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...