OLD POSTS!

From 17th May 2009....
BENEFITS..

..of my mother being on holiday? I'm not spending any money! That can't be bad...lol. I've a purse with money in it....and a bank balance that doesn't say 0.00 and that is ALWAYS nice ;)

I've got another friend on Friday who said he's going to call/text me tomorrow to see if i want to "Do something". He said even if i just sit in his car outside my house, that's something - right?

He's not that reliable, so i can't even say for sure that i'll ever get that text....when he said it we were Skyping, it was gone midnight and he was drinking copious amounts of red wine!!! Ha!!!

I am off to watch car-crash tv that is Kerry katona.


From 17th May 2008...
I HATE..

..Saturdays!

No. 1 reason...SPORT
No. 2 reason...SPORT
No. 3 reason...SPORT

Asking yourself why all 3 reasons are sport, its because it takes up the entire day on TV. I can't watch ANYTHING because he is sat downstairs watching the fucking sport - again. He reads sport, he (attempts) to play it, he watches it, he plays it on the computer, he looks at it on teletext every 30 minutes (no lie), he life IS sport. I've told him countless times, if he paid me a 1/10th of the attention he pays sport, i'd be a very lucky girl.

Yesterday he reeled off about 6 sporting events that are happening through the summer - can't fucking wait.

At this very moment the FA Cup is on, he doesn't support either team so i don't get why he's even watching it, anyway, its not just the fact that ANOTHER Saturday is taken up with the TV, its that he'll flick between the FA Cup, SKY sports news channel and the teletext so he misses nothing. Is that not completely fucking obsessive????

He is lucky that he is able to sit and watch a whole day of TV, there are a few things i like to watch but i NEVER get to see them because i am always fucking around after him and Stinky!

I have been up in my bedroom since 11am this morning...locked away, like a bad girl. I fucking hate this shit.


From 17th May 2007...
HELLO!

Yes, i am still about - just!

I've had a terrible terrible last 8 weeks. If it could go wrong, it did. I'm pretty much housebound again, although i am still doing my jobs. Pub twice a week and now my other job twice a week, but if i don't have to go out, i'm not. Saying that, today i had a minor breakthrough which is better than what i have been doing.

What happened was i started getting too cocky and sure of myself and i had 3 panic attacks in a very short space of time while i was driving out, alone! It scared the crap out of me, and left me feeling really anxious. Fucked me right up. Not happy. Slummed into depression again too. Even shopping has become a task.

Anyway....

Yesterday after years of looking i found a Westie puppy, it was gorgeous. I put down a £70 despoit, came home, had a read about them (thinking about it now, i should have read up BEFORE going to see it!!!) then decided i am not going to get it after all. Three cats and a Westie in a house smaller than a rabbit hutch, one word comes to mind.....SMELLY! Ugh, couldn't bare that, and something confirmed my doubts. This morning coming downstairs to a kitchen floor that was covered in cat sick and cat shit. I had the litter tray in there, but unfortunately their backsides were hanging OVER the edge of the tray, leaving a rather stinky poo on the floor, and at 7.30am its not what you want to see OR clear up. Then i thought a puppy would be even worse. Maybe i'll get one when i have a bigger house and less cats. I know which cat threw up too, it was Blossom. My husband keeps giving her cat biscuits with her meat and she can't eat them - i must remind him AGAIN to stop giving her them.

So, at this moment in time, i am waiting to go to the pet shop to purchase 2 fish. I can just about cope with them on top of Stinky and a husband!

I'll report back....IF i get them!

Comments

vinny said…
god i'm so glad my fella isnt into sport at all as i would hate that as i hate sport too,don't mind watching the odd liverpool game or england game when its a big important one but apart from that i hate footie or any type of sport lol,feel sorry for you ;0(
i'd love a dog but not allowed in rented house and my fella is allergic to cats and hates them so thats that out the window too,but yeah coming down to cat poo or sick would put me off too x♥x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...