The agoraphobics day out...

Slept like crap last night, i think i might have had 2 1/2 hours, at the most... So when my boyfriend called me at 8.20 this morning, i was less than receptive to his idea (that we'd already spoken out earlier in the week), to go out for the day.  However, it was going to be a gorgeous day, probably hitting the late 20's, so i got my arse out of bed and got ready.

I knew we were heading toward a place called Clare in Suffolk to a big country park, that was our first stop.  We walked right to the top of a mount where there are remains of a castle.  I was exhausted.  After that we drove to Dedham (which was really hard to find, NOT signposted at all).  It was beautiful, definitely worth the drive... We went on a little rowing boat,  I can't even remember the last time i got on a boat.  Not going to lie, i was a teensy bit anxious, but nothing that'd make me panic.  Coming home was a treat... Traffic jams on the A12.... I love a traffic jam when it's about 90 degrees fahrenheit outside.

So yeah, the agoraphobic 'nut-job' did about 90 miles today... No panic/No anxiety.... Good day?   I think so.

Here are some pictures of Clare Country Castle Park and Dedham....

...and for your viewing pleasure....

Comments

Miss F said…
I am amazed and so inspired and proud !!!!!
Sarah♥ said…
Bless you Fiona... I am MORE proud of what you did yesterday, knowing how anxious you were about doing it...

Still got to watch the video... I'll get round to it in a bit.

:)

xxxx
em said…
oh wow, what a lovely day out, picture perfect. you must be so proud you were able to achieve this, well done. x
Sarah♥ said…
I wasn't really thinking about the enormity of it... Today though, i am feeling it. Mentally exhausted.
coffeecup said…
I cannot say how completely jealous I am! Beautiful scenery, fabulous weather, a walk to a hill fort and a trip out on the river. Miss Sarah, I have gone green with envy. Well done you! So proud of your amazing achievement XXX

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...